CVAD News Portal
For the many CVAD publics, especially future and new students, please share your news through the CVAD News and Views here if you...
- Are sponsoring or involved in a CVAD Department or Program event or activity
- Were mentioned in another news medium (radio, TV, online or print story)
- You have an exhibit outside of the CVAD Art Building, e.g., Union Art Gallery or a museum
- Would like to share an accolade, academic appointment, award or other news
- Would like your news with image(s) to be shared on UNTCVAD social media
Maybe you have an event coming up or a story idea. Give us the scoop by filling out the form. Need help? CVAD Marketing will create images to complement CVAD-related announcements, events and news stories. Contact CVADMarketing@unt.edu, should you need help or have any questions. Please describe your news in the "What's the scoop?" text box on this page: who, what, when, where, why, how?
Current and future news stories will be given priority. Please provide at least 7 to 10 business days of advance notice.
Step 1: Fill out this form.
Step 2: Click Submit, which will take you to a log-in page so you can upload associated images.
Step 3: On the log-in page, you may submit images or an MS Word document. Log in with your valid UNT credentials — EUID and password. Allowed files: jpg, .png and .docx. Note: Use of the Chrome browser is better for uploading images.
Image Size Requirements
Digital Screens in Art Building — Required size: 1920 px x 1080 px, 72dpi; 8.5" x 11" posters will not be considered.
CVAD News and Views website story — send at least one image, the larger, the better; the minimum is 300 px x 300 px.
UNTCVAD Facebook — maximum dimensions 4096 x 2048 pixels; minimum width is 600 pixels; 360 aspect ratio is 2:1; max file size is 1.75GB; Video (.mp4) length must be less than 40 minutes.
- Facebook link image size: 1200 x 630.
- Facebook image post size: 1200 x 630.
- Facebook event image size: 1920 x 1080.
- Facebook video size: 1280 x 720.
UNTCVAD Instagram — 1080 pixel width by 566 pixels, and go up to 1350 pixels high. If your photo is larger, Instagram will reduce it. Try not to post smaller, as your image will lose quality when viewed on most devices, especially retina screens.
- 1080px by 1080px (Square) This is the only size accepted for the CVAD Instagram posts.
UNTCVAD Pinterest — 1000 x 1500 (aspect ratio 2:3); Minimum width: 600 pixels. Minimum height: 900 pixels. Max height: 2100 pixels. Thumbnail sizes: 69 x 69 pixels for small thumbnails, 216 x 146 pixels for large thumbnails or promoted video.
UNTCVAD Twitter — Posting is paused due to low engagement over 24 months. We are referring the Twitter audience to Facebook, Instagram and CVAD News and Views.
UNTCVAD YouTube — send link to the video in the What's the scoop? text box below.
Important Note: Stories about CVAD-related news without attached/associated images will not be posted; all images must be cleared in advance by the submitter for permission or copyright considerations. Notices about stories in the external media or about events that are external to UNT do NOT require any image.