On this Page
Non-Handshake Jobs | Handshake Jobs | Volunteer Positions
New! Shoptolgy, Dallas, Junior Art Director
- Experience: zero to three years of agency experience including conceptualizing and executing outstanding campaigns
- Strong command of fundamental design skills
- A self-starter who is excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment
- A portfolio showcasing storytelling, conceptual and execution skills with a strong sense of design
- Proficient in Keynote and Google Slides
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; Sketch is a plus
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Dallas/DFW-area Preferred
New! Graphic Artist Look Walls & Interiors, Dallas
- Prefer two Years of surface/pattern design
- Two years of work experience in a professional setting
- College Graduate and have with a degree in graphic design
- High-level skill in Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop to create digital graphics
- Able to work and meet tight deadlines and project checkpoints
- Experience in color-matching
New! Athletic Creative Content Assistant, UNT, Denton — Part-Time
The UNT Athletics Department is currently accepting applications for a creative content assistant with its athletic creative content teams. This hire will assist the graphic design and/or creative video staff with content creation to promote the program’s 16 NCAA Division 1-A teams. Hire will work closely with selected visual mediums to create compelling content, whether photo, video or design work.
Duties could include but are not limited to, photography, social media graphics, print design, videography and motion graphics.
The candidate should possess a strong knowledge base in the creative field and be proficient in Adobe CC suite and related software. Must be available to work nights and weekends when necessary.
Graphic Designer, Pandiscio Green, New York City
Pandiscio Green is seeking a highly-creative and ambitious Designer to join the team. The candidate must have excellent verbal and visual presentation skills, the ability to develop, substantiate, and explain design direction to the team and clients, and a passion for bringing ideas to life.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an agency, design studio, or in-house department
- Confident and self-initiating, an enthusiastic individual who can build from the ground up
- Able to present concepts in a clear, concise manner
- A refined sense of composition and typography
- Professional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Job in Handshake
New! #7481586 Graphic Designer at Hobby Lobby Inc
Expires: May 31, 2023, at 11:55 p.m.
Job Description - Requirements
- Strong understanding of design and print production
- Ability to self-start and work under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks without affecting quality or polish
- Strong typography and design skills
- Strong branding skills