How do I get my ID card?

Notice from Student Financial Services

Students: ID cards for students who have submitted a photo online to Student Financial Services will be distributed during the month of August from the third-floor Event Hub, Room 310A, the small room that is behind glass windows across from the Union Ballroom, Room 314. The office will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with extended hours during move-in days for UNT Housing.

Employees: New faculty and staff members who need an ID card, can complete the online ID Card Request Form

For more information, please visit the Student Financial Services web page about ID Cards or email

Share this on 

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Pinterest Icon
Mail Icon
linkedin sharing button
SMS sharing button


Note: Should you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to fully participate in a CVAD event, please contact the CVAD Dean's Office,, 940-565-2855. Please make the request as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.